We can change your future.
Canadian immigration attorneys who speak in your native language are ready to give you the opportunity to live and work in one of the best countries of the world, Canada.
We help thousands of clients every year to build their life in Canada, so don’t miss your chance to make your dream come true and become a Canadian.
Make the first step and book your consultation with one of our immigration attorneys.
Everything you need to know about Immigration to Canada from Mauritius
Consultation consists of 30 minutes Skype conversation time block to allow you to pick topics that are of interest to you personally or important to your family.
Sergei Korsunov is a Canadian Immigration Consultant, member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Counsel (ICCRC), Member #: R413655. He is presenter for consultations. Those who know him will confirm that he is a dynamic professional with a great personality and passion for helping Mauritian citizens solve various Canada visa related issues.
You owe it to yourself to attend this consultation – in addition to the learning experience, you have the opportunity to speak with the best in the field, ask questions, share your concerns, learn some strategies to deal with Immigration authorities of Canada.
Consultation Outline includes:
• Evaluation of diplomas and work experience for the purpose of employment in Canada;
• Evaluation of candidates’ eligibility requirements for immigration to Canada;
• Job Search Services in Canada (job offers);
• Immigration application processing times;
• Federal and Provincial Immigration Programs (e.g. immigration to Toronto, Quebec etc.);
• Permanent Workers;
• Regulated and Non-regulated trades and professions in Canada;
• Employment of healthcare occupations in Canada;
• Business Immigration;
• Immigration delays and refusals;
• Student Visas;
• Family reunification in Canada;
• Canadian Citizenship
Singles: $ 80 CAD
Families: $ 95 CAD
Students: $ 50 CAD
How to register for a personal consultation?
#Fill out and submit Intial Consultation Form